Bid on a Priceless® New York Yankees™ Experience
- Winning Bid: $3,100.00
Name Date Bid u***********0WINNING Jun 10, 2021 07:42:20 PM EDT $3,100.00 u***********3 Jun 10, 2021 07:30:51 PM EDT $3,000.00 u***********0 Jun 10, 2021 07:41:53 PM EDT $3,000.00 J********3 Jun 10, 2021 07:28:14 PM EDT $2,800.00 u***********3 Jun 10, 2021 12:28:13 PM EDT $2,700.00 u***********0 Jun 10, 2021 12:27:15 PM EDT $2,600.00 u***********2 Jun 9, 2021 02:52:04 PM EDT $2,500.00 u***********8 Jun 6, 2021 08:28:06 PM EDT $2,400.00 u***********3 Jun 6, 2021 12:29:11 PM EDT $2,300.00 u***********7 Jun 4, 2021 03:02:56 PM EDT $2,200.00 u***********2 Jun 3, 2021 12:14:34 PM EDT $2,100.00 u***********4 Jun 3, 2021 11:36:53 AM EDT $2,000.00 u***********2 Jun 3, 2021 11:15:44 AM EDT $1,900.00 u***********4 Jun 3, 2021 11:04:22 AM EDT $1,800.00 u***********2 Jun 3, 2021 11:01:19 AM EDT $1,700.00 u***********4 Jun 3, 2021 10:52:53 AM EDT $1,600.00 u***********2 Jun 3, 2021 07:37:29 AM EDT $1,500.00 u***********4 Jun 3, 2021 05:57:28 AM EDT $1,400.00 u***********2 Jun 3, 2021 12:59:33 AM EDT $1,300.00 u***********4 Jun 2, 2021 11:41:56 PM EDT $1,200.00 u***********2 Jun 2, 2021 02:01:51 PM EDT $1,100.00 u***********9 Jun 2, 2021 01:59:11 PM EDT $1,000.00 u***********2 Jun 2, 2021 11:36:50 AM EDT $900.00 u***********5 Jun 2, 2021 10:31:57 AM EDT $800.00 u***********3 Jun 2, 2021 10:23:26 AM EDT $700.00 Y*******n Jun 2, 2021 10:09:37 AM EDT $600.00 u***********3 Jun 2, 2021 03:29:09 AM EDT $500.00
Make a baseball dream come true for yourself and your friends as you attend a private meal with a Former Yankees player complete with tickets to the Yankees game that evening. Along with the meal, each guest will receive the gift of a blank baseball to be autographed by the former Yankees player in attendance. This experience is for ten (10) total people and will take place on a TBD date. Pending COVID-19 restrictions and protocols, details and date are subject to change.
Tickets will be administered digitally and any other items (i.e. blank baseball) will be handed out upon arrival on-site. The winner will be contacted directly with all necessary details regarding this experience.
This Priceless Experience is brought to you by Mastercard and the sALSa for a Cure team. sALSa (Spreading ALS Awareness) for a Cure is a grassroots campaign focused on raising ALS awareness and funds for effective treatment methods, benefiting the Healey Center for ALS at Massachusetts General Hospital. sALSa for A Cure was created in 2016 by Mastercard employees after learning that long-time Mastercard employee, Margot Vaughan, had been diagnosed with ALS. Through collaboration with Mastercard and the Healey Center for ALS, the sALSa for a Cure team continues to drive initiatives that get one step closer to finding a cure.
Must follow required MLB Covid-19 protocols. Waiver and/or release may be required prior to attending. All guests must wear a mask and maintain social distancing when attending. Mandatory quarantine may apply to those traveling across borders to participate; please check local travel regulations.
Offer Terms & Conditions
1. Admission is subject to the restrictions and requirements of the venue and event organizers, as applicable. You may be required to complete a waiver and/or release prior to participation in the experience. Participants may also be required to wear masks, maintain social distance and adhere to other rules related to Covid-19 regulations, including, but not limited to, mandatory quarantine. Please check local travel regulations related to Covid-19.
2. All auction bids are final and non-retractable. Auctioned experience is non-refundable. No returns, exchanges, substitutions or cash redemptions permitted.
3. Proceeds from the sale of an auctioned experience based on the highest bid, if the winner resides in the United States, will be donated to Early Access Program at the Healey Center.
4. Void where prohibited by law.
5. Participants should consult with their individual tax adviser regarding the proper tax treatment of their bids.
6. Participants waive the ability to bring disputes in a class action format.
7. Your participation in this auction and/or any experience constitutes your consent for Mastercard International Incorporated ("Mastercard"), its affiliates and third parties on behalf thereof to use and publish your image, name, voice, avatar, biographical data, or any additional information that is provided by you in connection with this auction without any limitations of time, place or content for Mastercard's promotional purposes, without compensation, except as required by law.
8. Mastercard and the New York Yankees Partnership reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify, reschedule or change this experience or any aspect of it, if, at the sole discretion of either party, the experience is not capable of being conducted as specified. This will apply in any of, but is not limited to, the following circumstances: force majeure events, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Mastercard and the New York Yankees Partnership.
9. MLB Advanced Media, L.P., the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball ("BOC"), its Bureaus, Committees, Subcommittees and Councils, the Major League Baseball Clubs including the New York Yankees Partnership ("Clubs"), Major League Baseball Properties, Inc., The MLB Network, LLC, each of their parent, subsidiary, affiliated and related entities, any entity which, now or in the future, controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with the Clubs or the BOC and the owners, general and limited partners, shareholders, directors, officers, employees and agents of the foregoing entities (the "MLB Entities") and Mastercard and its affiliates and the shareholders, directors, officers, employees and agents of the foregoing entities assume no responsibility or liability for, and you agree to release and hold them harmless from and against, any damages, injuries, losses, claims or causes of action of any kind arising from your participation in this experience.
10. Use of any Major League Baseball game/event/exhibition ticket is subject to the standard terms, conditions, and health and safety policies applicable to the ticket; see mlb.com/ticketback for details. Seat locations at the game/event/exhibition and, unless otherwise stated in the applicable prize description, exact game/event/exhibition date shall be determined in the sole discretion of the New York Yankees Partnership and Mastercard. Each winner's guest(s) must be of legal age of majority in his/her(their) jurisdiction(s) of residence unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Major League Baseball game/event/exhibition dates and times are determined in the sole discretion of the BOC and/or the applicable Club and may be subject to change. The terms and conditions of the tickets awarded as part of any prize will govern in the event a legal game/event/exhibition, as defined by Major League Baseball, is not played or held due to weather conditions, an act of God, an act of terrorism, civil disturbance, or any other reason. Each winner and his/her guest(s) agree to comply with all applicable ballpark and venue regulations in connection with the prize. Mastercard and the MLB Entities reserve the right to remove or to deny entry to any winner and/or his/her guest(s) who engage in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person at the game/event/exhibition. Mastercard and the MLB Entities will not be responsible for weather conditions; acts of God; acts of terrorism; civil disturbances; local, state, or federal regulation, order, or policy; work stoppage; epidemic, pandemic, or any other issue concerning public health or safety; or any other event outside of their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of any Major League Baseball game/event/exhibition. Major League Baseball game/event/exhibition tickets awarded as prizes may not be resold, offered for resale, or used for any commercial or promotional purpose whatsoever. Any such resale or commercial or promotional use may result in disqualification and prize forfeiture, and may invalidate the license granted by the game/event/exhibition ticket.
12. By participating, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and the Auction Terms listed below.
13. Mastercard, Priceless and Priceless Cities are registered marks, and the circles design is a trademark, of Mastercard International Incorporated. ©2021 Mastercard.
14. Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of Major League Baseball. Visit MLB.com.
Major League Baseball Charities
Major League Baseball Charities, Inc. (“MLBC”) retains full discretion and control over the allocation and use of all donated funds. Once a donation has been processed, it becomes the property of MLBC, and MLBC has exclusive legal control over the donated funds. MLBC may make distributions of such donated funds to other exempt organizations described in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended. In certain situations, MLBC cannot grant the donation to the charity that you have requested. If MLBC cannot grant the donation to the charity that you have requested, MLBC may, in its sole discretion, select an alternate recipient charity.
Shipping charges will be added to the final bid price of each item. The shipping rates are:
- Continental U.S. = $0.00
- Alaska, Hawaii = $0.00
- Canada = $0.00
- International = $0.00
A valid shipping address is required for all deliveries. We regret that we cannot deliver to P.O. Boxes or Rural Routes. As a signature is required upon delivery, please ensure that someone is at the delivery address to accept and sign for the package during regular business hours. Regular business hours are 9am to 5pm EST, Monday to Friday. Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery after the auction closes.
Duties and Taxes
All net proceeds will be donated to charity. As of January 1, 2011 please note that all bid amounts for charity auctions are inclusive of applicable sales tax. All International customers are responsible to pay for all applicable duty and customs charges. Your local government determines duty and customs charges depending on where the merchandise is made and what it is made out of. When placing an order on MLB.com, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Charges for duties, taxes and the carrier's collection fee are in addition to your shipping charge and must be incurred by you. You should contact your local customs office for further information.
MLB.com Auctions accepts Mastercard, Visa and American Express only; we do not accept checks, money orders, PayPal, or any other payment methods. If you are the winning bidder, the card you entered to bid will automatically be charged for this purchase. If you are a returning user please make sure that your credit card information is updated before bidding. As a courtesy we will attempt to contact you if your credit card is not processed successfully, but should it fail we reserve the right to cancel the transaction.
Conditions of Sale
Items are sold in "as-is" condition. Due to the unique nature of each item, all sales are final. It is up to the discretion of MLB.com whether or not a return request will be accepted. In rare cases of shipping damages, please contact MLB.com Customer Service within 48 hours of delivery for return instructions.
If you have a question about product, payment, or shipping status please click here to contact us, Major League Baseball Auction Customer Service representatives are available to assist you Monday through Friday, 9 AM - 6 PM EST. If you have questions about bidding, bid retraction, auction format, or registration please consult our Frequently Asked Questions section which may help answer your questions and clarify many of our policies.